Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDevil SparkGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossfire is really fun, also...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IndyC0lts
IndyC0lts

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Crossfire is really fun, also... Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 am

Well, Krisg persuaded me into downloading Crossfire (btw, the download/install takes a short amount of time) and so i've been trying it out. Here's some comparisons.

Combat Arms has better weapon/player/map graphics. They both have pretty much the same gun types, but when you buy a gun in Crossfire, you keep it forever, although you have to repair it every so often for a small amount of GP. Crossfire is easier in my opinion. I do better in it, based on k/d ratio. A lot of people play Crossfire, but Combat Arms probably has more. Being in a clan isn't as popular in Crossfire... Not a large amount of players belong to a clan; however, I am going to start a Devil Spark clan in Crossfire as soon as reach the required rank.

So... Yes, Crossfire is a good game and is worth downloading and playing and is good when you're tired of Combat Arms, but want to keep playing.
Back to top Go down
urstupid
urstupid

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 pm

CROSS FIRE SUCK ...
Back to top Go down
NexxonKila9
NexxonKila9

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 pm

i hate it stupid
Back to top Go down
IndyC0lts
IndyC0lts

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
diablomag5
Admin
Admin
diablomag5

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am

i hate grafics and it take ages to get a gun and i dont like it watch my video on Combataarns VS Crossfire

at LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV32I-cgU0c&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
https://devil-spark.darkbb.com/portal.htm
NexxonKila9
NexxonKila9

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 am

because its on the internet and you die randomly and cause it sucks subzero's balls
Back to top Go down
urstupid
urstupid

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

lol bout subzeros bals
yea but it does suck cuz the grafics nd the gmae play is lame the modes suk so do the way u kill ppl and eaverything as well
Back to top Go down
NexxonKila9
NexxonKila9

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 pm

yeah its like my balls in your mouth.... we dont what that to happen by "mistake" do we
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire is really fun, also...   Crossfire is really fun, also... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossfire is really fun, also...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ~Devil Spark~ :: Clan News-
Jump to: